Sunday, July 8, 2012


Went to town with yx,fel,minmin ytd after school. Damn unlucky ytd cause whenever I'm at home my shit feel will be gone and when I'm at outside, I will have the laosai feeling T_T So first thing after alighting at somerset was to find a toilet to release my shit!!! Hehe and couldn't find my friends after that as they were trying shoes at new look and didn't pick my call! Settle our dinner before heading to shop! Walked around and then went to fep. Lastly, took a long bus journey home!



Today went to find dd at his house. Forever get tricked by him, say want go out with me ite force my stay at home T_T SOBZZ. Took bus to chevron for bowling and I think I'm a pro! HEHE!! Think I'm a potential national player!!! Had our dinner there which was quite nice :p AND THEN I WENT HOME AND SEEYA! Gonna celebrate jj birthday tml with royals! Hehehehe. BEYBEY!!

No comments: