Tuesday, July 10, 2012











































If you realise all the pictures above has me!! LOL CAUSE I ONLY SAVED PICTURES WITH WHEREBY I'M INSIDE TROLOL :p!! And It's all mixed up BUT I CAN'T BE BOTHERED. HEHEHEHE. Went out with Royals last sunday to celebrate JJ's birthday! Surprised him with a cake at fish&co and he was so shocked hahaha. He had to stand on the chair while the staff sings for him which is quite embarrassing LOOOOL. Went to Taman Jurong for bowling after that and saw disgusting dd there with his friends. Haha and I think I'm quite a pro cause I won my girl friends for bowling HEHEHE. Can see that the guys were really tired cause they ton-ned~~ DEPRIVED OF SLEEP IS ROYALS MANZ HEHE. Bus to JP and meet zj and his friends there as only yx,fel,zoe and gino was left while the others went back to sleep and the birthday boy went to look for his family. Went to Alvin's house and his dog was seriously damn big!!! LOL. Maybe I'm smaller than it? Hehehehehe. Had our dinner at FEAST and then met up with my family at JP. 'Ji De Chi' as our dessert and then homed! ^^v

No comments: