Sunday, May 13, 2012



Went out with royals to WCP yesterday! Had lots of fun there man!! Met yx first to have out lunch at pizza hut, after that fel and jiajun came to find us then we met the rest after that. Bus to WCP and walked a short distance. After reaching, first activity was to try climbing the pyramid! The rope is damn thick and rough, can't even go up LOL. Slide down and injured my legs T_T Then went to play the turning thing and fell down. Thanks to Zoe, cause she flew out and I can't control my laugher. HAHA. After that start our running man activity organise by jj. Was the catcher for the first game, and I can't even catch one of them! But from far I spotted zoe and fel then ask gino and jj to assist me in catching them! HAHA sharp eyes right! Being the catcher is damn tiring man, now I know how running man feels like. Second round I found two shoes hidden by them kekeke. Then played the swinging thing super fun!!! Hahahaha. Then the guys found a ball and we played soccer. Bisheng is like kicking the sand instead of the ball and Gino is like kicking people instead of the ball! My team won !! #LIKEABOSS. Wash up and clean ourselves then went to hong kong cafe to have our dinner! Bus back to Jp and went to safra. Wanted to play blackshot with them but there's not enough computers.. So me and yx did not play and loiter around safra. Hahaahhahaha lastly bussed home!! FUN AND ENJOYABLE DAY!

Today woke up late at 3pm. Supposed to meet dear at 3.15. Haha so faster prepared and 出发! Went to Jcube to search for Mother's day present but there's only a few shops there! So boring.. Then went to jp to hunt for present. Wanted to get my mum a bag but nothing caught my eyes. So after searching for so long, decided to still get a perfume for her! After that went to sis house to have steamboat! Didn't know that there will be so many people hahaha. Mahjong after that and lost $16 T__________T What a sad thing... THANKS TO SIS MAN!! SHE WON $20. kekekekkeke After that homed!!!!!!!! TATAS!!

No comments: