Tuesday, May 8, 2012

As usual I'm always 三分钟热度!! Blogged for 3 days and I'm lazy already. Nothing much happened though, just some unhappy memories......Went to study at cassan's house yesterday with Amelia,Enbei and Shimin ^^ After that went home with meliao to study as cassan needs to go tuition. Dinner with meliao at kfc and then she went home. Rush home to catch my 9pm show then end of the day! Today's physic section B was hard. Hope I can at least get a B plox. After exam had some breakfast at jp with xuanzai. Walk around to shop for mother's day present but unfortunately nothing caught our eyes and most of the shop are close. Hahahahahahaha.Wanted to nap but can't fall asleep so in the end rot for the whole afternoon. Catch some running man and it's damn hilarious!!! Love it kekeke. Gonna study for my A math paper tomorrow soon! Xuanzai coming down soon cause she want to make use of me!!!! She only come when she needs my help :'(((((((((((((((((((( What a friend!! Hahahaha. Ok seeya :*!!!

No comments: