Friday, June 15, 2012

Hello guys!! Went out with dd on tuesday to catch snow white and the huntsmen, it was a awesome movie!! Lucky I made the right choice hehe. Night went to warren cause he need to collect money..... Yesterday went out with sis!!! Hehe been so long since I went out with her. Shop at bugis and bought so many pretty clothes and shorts. LOVE IT KEKE!! Then went to fareast and got a pair of platform, LIKE IT VERY MUCH TOO!!! Walked around at Taka and was trying our best to resist the food temptation. There's so many delicious food there, seriously made us drool LOL. Today is a boring day as I went out to work hehehe. Can't stand the weather manz....So freaking hot!! Makes my blood boil everytime I sweat! Holiday's ending in a week time, have to buck up and chiong for O level!!! HEHE TATAS.

No comments: