Thursday, May 3, 2012


Hello! I'm back after so long. Been reading my blogs these few days. Really miss the past, so many good memories. Stress-free. Nothing to worry about everyday. However......This year I'm taking my O levels. I know I'll be watching this post in a few years time hehehe. HELLO FEW YEAR TIMES ZHIYAN I LOVE YOU!!!!! I'm not that childish now ok :p so don't judge me the next time you see this post. Had my E math paper 2 today, wasn't that great T_T Hope I can at least get a B3 plox! Hehe Going out with my friends later on to catch some avengers ^^. Hope it will be a great movie, otherwise it would be a waste of money man! Maybe tonight going for some museum night? So that I can get some free food there. HEHEHE this is singapore so you have to act like a singaporean. YAY I'M SO GONNA BLOG EVERYDAY IF IM FREE. MUACKMUACK BYEBYE.

No comments: